Many attended the September Great Water Alliance Open House to learn the latest updates about the water supply program. We enjoyed answering questions and we appreciated attendees sharing their opinions.
- FREEMAN: New Berlin farm spared after pipeline shifts routes February 16, 2018
- FREEMAN: Construction tops West Allis residents’ concerns with pipeline February 13, 2018
- FREEMAN: Area mayors discuss pipeline concerns before public meetings next week February 9, 2018
- FREEMAN: Federal program could lower Lake Michigan pipeline costs February 5, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: GWA holds Open Houses in February February 2, 2018