Many attended the September Great Water Alliance Open House to learn the latest updates about the water supply program. We enjoyed answering questions and we appreciated attendees sharing their opinions.
- FREEMAN: Tariffs make steel unlikely option for lake pipes August 7, 2018
- WISN: Steel tariffs affect Waukesha drinking water August 3, 2018
- FREEMAN: Waukesha Water Utility consumer confidence report available July 6, 2018
- Investing in Infrastructure Provides for Safe, Reliable Water June 29, 2018
- City of Waukesha Recognized by the Wisconsin Policy Forum June 29, 2018