Many attended the September Great Water Alliance Open House to learn the latest updates about the water supply program. We enjoyed answering questions and we appreciated attendees sharing their opinions.
- Public hearing on Clean Water Plant facilities plan set for Nov. 8 October 15, 2018
- Waukesha Mayor Applauds 10th Anniversary of the Great Lakes Compact October 1, 2018
- As Waukesha water chief, Duchniak thinks communications should be clear as a stream September 14, 2018
- MJS: Not Flint: Waukesha testing pipes and water quality in advance of switching to Lake Michigan supply September 10, 2018
- Pipe Loop Testing Has Begun September 6, 2018